im Navigator anzeigen
|Stellenbeschreibung||Summary & Role Information
You will be a member of the domain services unit of the foundational plane which is building a master data service for the business technology platform of SAP, and your tasks will be:
- Design and build the functionality of highly distributed system balancing costs, performance, and availability
- Explore, understand, and implement the most recent technologies
- Contribute to open source software within the eco-system
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or closely related field (Master’s degree. preferred)
- Very good programming skills and a solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, and software design
- Solid understanding of functional and object-oriented programming concepts
- Good knowledge in ReasonML, Scala, Java, C++, or similar programming languages as well as a good understanding of distributed systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Reliable and open-minded with strong team working skills, determined to reach a goal in time as well as the ability to work independently and to prioritize
- Ability to get quickly up-to-speed in a complex, new environment
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English
About the team
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market-driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Interested? Apply here: https://bit.ly/3w3jKqi
|Unternehmensbeschreibung||SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best. Help the world run better and improve people’s lives - that’s been our purpose from day one. So when our customers have the next big idea to save a species, transform an industry, feed the hungry, support equality, or provide relief worldwide – we deliver the right technology to help them run at their best and achieve their vision. Our spirit is powered by a diverse team from multiple locations and disciplines. To continuously learn from each other, we embrace a culture of openness and curiosity. We collaboratively find answers, we future-proof organizations, and we evolve.|
Phone: +49 331-97995162
|Online Bewerben||Jetzt Bewerben|